Wouldn’t it be nice to have a fitness membership that you have complete control over?
Wouldn’t it be nice to not have to choose what activity you have to commit to for a 12 month period?
Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to join a CrossFit box for one month, specialized yoga facility the next and then do stand up paddle boarding the month after that, all under one membership?
Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to change your facility depending on where you are in the world?
Nice… I think it would be more than nice. It would be AWESOME!
When Cliff (founder of Core Direction) spoke to me about the idea the first thing I asked was how nobody had thought about this before? It is exactly what the fitness industry needs! I completely fell in love with the concept and I’m sure you will too…
Here it is explained…
What is Core Direction?
It’s the Amazon, Uber & Air BnB of Fitness.
Core Direction connects fitness facilities around the world through an online platform and app in order to give their members a fitness membership with flexibility & choice.
Having officially launched in Dubai, UAE on November 3rd 2015, there are already over 30 fabulous facilities on board, which means 30 different ways to get fit!
Not only are they giving their members everything they could possibly want in a membership, but Core Direction is also giving the smaller, more personal fitness facilities the chance to grow, thrive & become bigger & better than they could have ever done as a stand alone facility.
They offer both corporate & individual memberships so we are all welcome!
How does it work?
- Download the app “Core Direction” from your smart phone (Both Android & IOS are supported).
- Buy a 12 month ‘Base membership’.
- Search facilities near you or any facilities you would be interested in joining.
- Once you have purchased a ‘Base membership’, you get 10 days to trial all the facilities you want (How fab?!).
- After 10 days, you need to choose the facility you would like to attend for the next 30 days… If the facility is on the ‘base membership’ level you are pretty much ready to go! If the facility you want to attend is on any other level (levels vary from 1-10 depending on the activity offered), you will be asked to UPGRADE by paying in a little extra depending on what level the facility is. For example: generally speaking a CrossFit box or Yoga Studio is more specialized than lets say a classic gym facility, so therefore it will naturally cost more. The upgrade is all done on the application and you will be guided through the process so it’s all super easy to do.
- Once you have selected your facility, you will be signed up to that specific facility for the next month (30 days) and can enter as many times as your little heart desires. (One of the best features of Core Direction!) – Unlimited access into your favorite facility = winning! Hello hot body!
- After your purchase you will also receive 10 free passes, which you can use to go to any other facility affiliated with Core Direction within the 12 months. You can even share the passes with friends!
- On top of all of that greatness, you will also get discount off a number of different food & beverage, health & wellness, retail, nutrition & supplementation partners!
And the BEST part about it is that they’re running an app launch promotion in the UAE from now until Dec 31 where you get 37% off your base membership, which means a 1500aed discount!! Whoop whoop! It’s time to get FIT people and no better way to do it than with Core Direction!
If it’s not in your city yet… I’m sure the wait won’t be too long! Hang in there until then.
Hugs & Healthy Regards,